Tennis for All * Sign up now for the Hamilton Handicap Tournaments w/b Mon 29 July
Hamilton Tennis Club has excellent facilities and provides opportunities for tennis at all levels.
- Club nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mixed play and regular monthly Club night tournaments.
- Regular group coaching sessions for adult beginners and for improvers/intermediates.
- Monday nights and Sunday mornings – Men’s play. Wednesday nights and Sunday afternoons – ladies play. Over the winter, Monday and Wednesday evenings are organised as a ladder competition.
- Monday club mornings 9-12noon.
- Tuesday club afternoons drop-in 1.30-4pm.
- All club sessions are organised so that any member can turn up and mix in. In addition to these times there are also opportunities for free play if courts are available.
- Our main tennis events throughout the year are shown in the Calendar 2019. This can be viewed and downloaded.
For more competitive play, we run five men’s, three ladies and four mixed teams in the Leicestershire leagues as well as a men’s Aegon team. We also have men’s and ladies veteran teams and winter league teams. There are plenty of opportunities for those wanting to join a team. To see the current team arrangements, captains’ contacts and season’s fixtures, go to the fixtures and results page. Read the weekly reports of all our matches, tournaments and other tennis events throughout the year on our team information page.
Court use and availability
We run many organised club sessions during the evenings so there are limited times for free play, however courts are generally available during the day. You can view court availability throughout the season and when courts are in use for club nights, coaching, tournaments, matches etc by going to our Clubspark Court Booking webpage. Please note this is for viewing only and courts can not be booked. We endeavour to keep this up to date but sometimes things change and there may be courts available! This is for guidance only.