Hamilton welcomes all tennis players, both young and old, from those who want to be involved in competitive team play to those who are happy to play more socially or as a family.
Not a Tennis player, then you can join as a Social Member
You do not have to be a Member to use the bars at the Hamilton, so why not drop in for a drink and try us out?
By becoming a Hamilton Member you will receive our Advantage Card.
This is a loyalty scheme available to all Members over 18 years of age that offers you the chance to earn points each time you make a purchase from the Hamilton bar on drink and food. This effectively reduces the price of purchases at the bar.
Advantage Cards are not issued to Juniors & Coaching Only Members
Benefits of Tennis Membership
Members of the Hamilton are entitled to many benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Organised club sessions with balls provided
- The opportunity to play in one of our many league teams through both summer and winter
- Free use of flood lights
- Use of changing rooms and club house
- The opportunity to play other club members
- Regular in-club competitions providing many social opportunities to meet other club members
The Membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st each year. Renewal Forms will be mailed out one month before membership expires
New Members joining through the year will pay a staged pro rata payment
Advantage Cards will be automatically deactivated after membership expires and only reactivated when membership is renewed.
Membership Application Forms – downloads
New and returning Members are asked to complete the form and take it to the clubhouse with the required fees
Junior Membership Form 2017 . This form is both a Membership and Parental Consent Form
Upgrading Membership – If you wish to adjust your membership, for instance from social to tennis, please consult the Secretary. All you need to pay is the difference.
Coaching Costs – All coaching fees are charged separately.
New Adult Tennis Members
For new Adult Tennis Members joining, there is an introductory rate of £100 Membership Fee.
This will apply to Full Tennis, Daytime, Over 65’s & Off Work and the Fee will be pro rata throughout the Membership Year
Membership Categories & 2017 Full Year Renewal Subscriptions
- Adult £200 – For those aged over 25 and under 65 at joining/renewal date. The membership fee includes the LTA affiliation fee. Members have full use of all the club’s social and tennis facilities and may bring guests to play tennis at the club on not more than two occasions per year. The guest fee on each occasion will be £5 and the Club Visitors Book must be filled in for each visit. Members may apply for Wimbledon tickets in the Club Ballot but only if they are British Tennis Members.
- Adult Daytime £130 – All aspects of the full adult membership apply, except members may only play on available courts during weekdays between 8am and 5pm.
- Adult Veteran £130 – For tennis members over 65 years old at the joining/renewal date.
- Adult Off Work £130 – Unemployed or on Long Term Illness – At the discretion of the Management Committee
- Adult 18 to 25 £30 – For tennis members aged between 18 and 25 years old at the joining/renewal date.
- Adult Coaching Only £10 – Court access restricted to Coaching Sessions only. An additional Social Fee must be paid if an Advantage Card is required
- Junior Under 12 years £10 – For children under 12 at the joining/renewal date. Summer Saturday Coaching is compulsory.(Depending on ability, coaches may suggest having sessions at local sports halls during the week instead.) They may play when courts are available on weekdays and weekends.
- Junior 12 to 18 years £20 – Over 12 and under 18 at the joining /renewal date will be provided with coaching and can also play subject to court availability.
- Junior Intermediate £20- By invitation only from Club Coach. These Members may join in with the Senior Tennis activities.
- Family £400 – Membership is for two parents and all siblings under 25 years old.
- Social £10 – Members have full use of all the club’s social facilities. They may play tennis at the club on not more than two occasions per year, provided they are accompanied on court by a full or daytime tennis member. The guest fee on each occasion will be £5 and the Club Visitors Book must be filled in for each visit.
- Social Tennis Parent £10 – Membership is as above except that the tennis is free for the two occasions. The parent may practise on court with their children who are Junior Tennis members.