The bars at the Hamilton are well stocked with a wide range of keg and guest cask ales, an extensive selection of wines as well as the usual spirits and soft drinks. Our Regular Cask Ales Include:
- London Pride
- Black Sheep
- Timothy Taylor Landlord, Golden Best & Boltmaker
And with probably the most extensive Gin Menu Locally
We are pleased to announce the introduction of an extensive G&T Menu for you to sample
You do not have to be a Member to use the bars at the Hamilton, so why not drop in for a drink and try us out?
Last Assessment 18th October 2018
But by becoming a Hamilton Member you will receive our Members Advantage Card. This is a loyalty scheme available to all Members over 18 years of age that offers you the chance to earn points each time you make a purchase from the Hamilton bar on drink and food.
This effectively reduces the price of purchases at the bar by 10% on Drinks and 5% on Food.
New 100″ HD Big Screen
Hamilton is involved in many social activities other than playing tennis which include:
- 2 Pool Tables
- 2 Dart Boards
- Poker (Texas Hold’em’) on Thursday evenings
- Table Tennis
Hamilton has several Pool and Darts teams playing in the local summer and winter leagues.
A range of social events are organised throughout the year which include:
- Live Bands
- Acoustic Sessions
- Guest Entertainers
- Wine Tasting Evenings
- The Hamilton set in two acres of land is set well back from Sandy Lane and provides a safe environment for children.
- There is ample free car parking and at the rear of the building there is a large patio area overlooking the tennis courts with a covered and heated smoking area.
- Beyond the patio are lawns which are ideal for children to play safely.
- The Hamilton is a single storey building with good wheelchair access from the car parks.
- Our toilets (male and female) both have disabled cubicles.
|Monday – Thursday||5pm – 11pm||6pm – 9pm|
|Friday||4pm – 12pm||6pm – 9pm|
|Saturday||12 Noon – Midnight||12 Noon – 4pm|
|Sunday||12 Nonn – 11pm||12 Noon – 4pm|